We would like to invite you to participate in our large-scale project “Happiness is Peace!” whose goal is to communicate an idea to everyone through creativity and art that Ukraine is a wonderful country deserving peace and a happy life, whilst Ukrainians are sincere, hospitable and patriotic people striving for peace on their land.
The project is due to be launched in Ukraine with a prospect to move into the international market. We encourage worthy representatives of our country to participate in our project: celebrities and sports stars, opinion shapers, businessmen, creative people and just unindifferent citizens of our country ready to become Messengers of Peace and express their aspiration through art. We are the only project in Ukraine to have been supported by the international organization Peace One Day.
How can you be interested in the project “Happiness is Peace”?
- Media partnership status;
- PR support. A lot of events are being planned within the framework of the project. At these events every company will have an opportunity to manifest itself.
- Additional PR support in social networks, on the website and in all promotional materials of the project.
- Direct advertising of your company – placing your logo on the territory of our Creative Space in Boryspil Airport (area size 50 000 sq.km., passenger flow 700000 people per month));
- Advertising of your brand in all promotional items: outdoor advertising, TV, internet;
- Advertising of your media channel in all promotional items: outdoor advertising, TV, internet.
- Editorial matter of a high quality
You can read about additional advantages in our presentation.
In what way can you be useful for us?
Of course, we need financial support in the first place to develop our project, perform side events and provide financial help to the families of refugees from the difficult regions of Ukraine.
There is plenty of room for cooperation in the name of a noble cause. Let’s meet and communicate with each other providing you are interested in our suggestions.
Have a good day.