Happy Mir is a community of creative people wishing Peace to Ukraine.
The project implies the creation of pieces of art and objects of self-expression in various spheres that pertain to one common theme – “Ukraine is a land of peace and happiness”
To communicate an idea to everyone through creativity and art that Ukraine is a wonderful country deserving peace and a happy life, whilst Ukrainians are sincere, hospitable and patriotic people striving for peace on their land
- To improve Ukraine’s image in the eyes of the international community so that Ukraine can be known not only for its negative aspects and sad news, but also for advantages of modern Ukraine, which is a country with spiritual, creative and educated people beautiful nature and magnificent architecture.
- To Popularize the International Day of Peace (September 21st) in Ukraine aimed at stopping violence and achieving ceasefire, which also involves carrying out extensive negotiations, prayers and events for Peace.
- To create Peace in our country by restoring Peace in the souls and hearts of Ukrainians.
- To bring to life a massive Creative Space “MirArt” by Marina Shcherbenko in order to demonstrate an artistic potential of Ukraine and Ukrainians’ desire to have peaceful and happy lives
- Help children and families of refugees from troubled zones of Ukraine
The project is due to be launched in Ukraine with a prospect to move into the international market. We encourage worthy representatives of our country to participate in our project: celebrities and sports stars, opinion shapers, businessmen, creative people and just unindifferent citizens of our country ready to become Messengers of Peace and express their aspiration through art. We are the only project in Ukraine to have been supported by the international organization Peace One Day.